Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new
committers:
* Alex Cotiuga
* Clement Aubin

Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit without
waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not sure and want
to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s now your choice :)

I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.

I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.

Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)

Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers (let me
know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).

Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be better
every day.

Thanks
-Vincent