Hi Devs,

Currently, the login button is inside the drawer menu, which is quite
standard on mobile phones. However, on desktop, a lot of people are
confused and cannot find how to login/register.

I propose to add a login button in the top menu, like this:
https://jira.xwiki.org/secure/attachment/34731/Proposition3.png

Related JIRA: https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-14881#

That could be nice to have it in addition to the current links, for 9.11.

Note: we also need to put a "register" link in the login form, so that
people can register from there without the need to also add a register
button on the top menu (that would be too much IMO).

WDYT?

Guillaume Delhumeau (guillaume.delhum...@xwiki.com)
Committer on the XWiki.org project