Am 15.12.2017 10:18 schrieb Marius Dumitru Florea:
On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:10 AM, Clemens Robbenhaar <c.robbenh...@posteo.de>
wrote:

Hi Devs,

some users reported a problem to me concerning the Publication Workflow
Application and the nested pages feature.
The problem is as follows:

In their old instance (some 6.4.x) they had a draft space and a public space and workflows attaching each page in the draft space with a page in
the public space in an 1:1 manner, like:

  Draft.WebHome --> Public.WebHome
  Draft.PageA   --> Public.PageA
  Draft.PageB   --> Public.PageB

Now if a link in, say, PageA in the Draft space points to another page, e.g. PageB, this is done via a relative link like [[link text>>doc:PageB]] After publishing PageA, the link of the published variant points to the published variant of PageB (and not the variant in the Draft space), which
is the desired effect from the users point of view.

Now after migration to 9.10 the situation is as follows:

  Draft.WebHome        --> Public.WebHome
  Draft.PageA.WebHome  --> Public.PageA.WebHome
  Draft.PageB.WebHome  --> Public.PageB.WebHome

You should be able to force the application to create terminal pages as a temporary workaround. Then we need to see if it makes sense to add support
for publishing a hierarchy of nested pages.

[...]

The problem here is that the Workflow Publication App does not create the pages themselves.
Instead the workflow is attached to already existing pages.

At least that is how people around here handle it. Maybe this is simply the wrong approach?

Clemens