Hello everyone,

As you may already know, we have thought about replacing the l10n platform
which is becoming too slow. Weblate seems to be a good replacement choice,
as it will able contributors to have their name in the commits and it has
every features needed to make translations.

One problem is that XWiki doesn't use a standard method to process
translation files. We can solve that by creating some scripts to convert
XWiki translation files into one that Weblate can understand.

A detailed solution can be found here :
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/WeblateasXWikistranslationplatform

Feel free to discuss it by responding here or directly in the design page.

Thanks,
<http://www.xwiki.com/> *Adel Atallah*
*Product developer intern*
adel.atal...@xwiki.com <corina.lu...@xwiki.com>