On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 7:27 PM, ktc <ktc-w...@amazon.com> wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for the reply! Yes, the link you provided is the right one with the
> bug we face. The thing is we may not be able to upgrade to a newer version
> of XWiki recently, so we plan to add a title for XWikiServerXwiki page as
> the workaround. Do you think it is safe?

> And do you have any specific idea
> why an internal XWiki page exists without a title and how we can prevent
> this from happening again? Thank you!

Having an empty title field is something very common and it's
definitely not a bug. If you actually go to the XWikiServerXwiki page
you will notice that it does display a title, it's just that the title
come from the sheet which control how wiki descriptors are displayed.

The situation you are in is just a silly mistake in
AbstractMandatoryDocumentInitializer side because before
XWikiServerXwikiDocumentInitializer (8.0) there was no use case like
this (this was mostly introduced to generate classes). For some reason
it does not seems to be an issue for
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiServerXwiki?viewer=history
which is running on 8.4.4 too right now (not really sure why).

--
Thomas Mortagne