Hi devs!

I would like to propose a new extension called
application-extramacrocontent.

Currently, macros can only provide one content field, that generally
contains the main body of the macro. Parameters are used to pass
additional information to the macro but are not the best to put large
text in them.

With this application, it would be possible to add multiple content
fields inside the macro, therefore adding new possibilities to macro
creation and leveraging the problem of passing multiple big inputs to
the wiki macros.

I'm not really sure about the name of the extension itself, so if you
have any better idea, please let me know :)

Thanks,
Clément