+1 to not require the Code space if the application doesn't have pages that
are meant to be accessed directly. For instance, I don't see the need for
the Code space on an application that:

* has all its pages hidden (all are technical pages)
* the application defines a macro that is listed on the macro index and on
the WYSIWYG editor
* the application defines an administration section available in the wiki
administration
* the application extends the XWIki UI through an extension point
* etc.

I really don't see why I would need to put the CKEditor code in
CKEditor.Code when there's no page in the CKEditor Integration application
that is meant to be accessed by the users.

Thanks,
Marius