> On 3 Oct 2018, at 12:55, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <vali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> +0 with the mention that the process needs to be documented well on the
> Release Plan.

Yes it would be the first step or one of the first steps. And to be done not on
the release day (that’s too late) but during the month (same as for build/tests
actually and here it would be even more important to anticipate since fixing
may take some time).

> As a RM I will need to know where and at what job / report to
> look at.

Yep

> Also our ci is very slow and the release process IMO gets harder and harder
> because of the long waiting times, sometimes waiting for 5 hours to have a
> build. I don't know how long this pipeline will take, but maybe we could
> improve somehow the machines the jobs are running.

The Global clover TPC job takes 6 hours+. This is not something that will work
if we wait till the last moment for sure. Will need to be fixed on a daily
basis and ongoing.

Thanks
-Vincent