Hello everyone,

So what we thought about with Vincent for implementing the "concept of
aliases or groups" would be to actually have two new annotations that
we would use on macro properties.
The first one is a "Group" annotation which is meant to indicate that
some properties are part of the same group, obviously.
The second is an "Alternative" annotation which is meant to indicate
that only one property / group of properties can be used (among the
ones that are part of the alternative).
Here is an example:
We want for the Include macro to be able to specify either:
the "reference" and "type" parameters
or
the "page" parameter
For that, we will change the IncludeMacroParameters java class like this:

@Alternative("reference")
@Group("entityReference")
public void setReference(String reference)

@Alternative("reference")
@Group("entityReference")
public void setType(EntityType type)

@Alternative("reference")
public void setPage(String page)

In the WYSIWYG side, we will only be able to specify either the
"reference" and the "type" or the "page" parameter.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Adel