Hi everyone,

I'd like to propose an evolution of the livetable Excel export macro [1] so as to support
CSV export, and possibly ODS in the future. I'm adding Anca and Guilhaume as original
authors (and we discussed the idea with Anca). Since the existing macro name would not
match with this new functional perimeter, my proposal would be to create a new macro that
we could call "livetable exporter macro". This macro would be at first a copy
of the existing one in order to keep the source code history tree, and then it would
evolve on its own.

Hence my question: would you approve the creation of a
"macro-livetable-exporter" repository on github.com/xwiki-contrib, and an LTEXP
project in JIRA?

[1] <https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LiveTableExcelExport
Macro>

Regards,