+1

Thanks
Simon

On 05/06/2019 10:14, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
+1 for the move but I would create a different repo for each one.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 9:49 AM Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

Hi devs,

Right now we bundle 3 HBM files for DBs we don’t support: derby, mssql and db2.
So we can’t guarantee that they work and it’s possible they don’t anymore after
the Hibernate upgrade.

I propose to do the following:

* Create a single repo in contrib to host them. hibernate-mappings-extra or
something like that
* Document how to install these mappings in the page for each of these DBs. For
ex for DB2 it would be documented on
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/AdminGuide/Installation/InstallationWAR/InstallationDB2/,
 etc.

The only downside is that when we make chages to the HBM files we support we
won’t make the same adjustements for these non supported DBs… OTOH we don’t
support them...

WDYT?

Thanks
-Vincent