Hi devs,

I'm opening this vote in order to propose an API breakage consisting in renaming the extension
point "org.xwiki.platform.head" to "org.xwiki.platform.html.head". The former
identifier was introduced too early by mistake in 11.1RC1 due to an omission by me, apologies, but
it does not fit well because it does not self-explain that it targets the html head. Here is the
extension point documentation page:

https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/DevGuide/ExtensionPoint/HTMLHead

As far as I know, there's just one public extension using this extension point
for now, it's the OpenGraph Application, which already uses the new identifier:

  https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/OpenGraph%20Application/

Further information about the change is available in the following pull
request, which requires among other things that this vote passes:

  https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/pull/1115

Thanks to Caty for spotting the issue and the guidance on how to fix it, and to
Simon and Vincent.

Kind regards

Stéphane

--