Yes, thumbs up for your involvement, Fawad.

Collaborative maps have been burgeoning in many places in the last years, I'm
optimistic about the fact taat the app paves the way for nice usages ahead.

Regarding the review, bear in mind that part of the exercise consisted in
scratching our head to find some aspects that could get considered as
recommendations for improvement :-). I owe you an apology for testing the
latest version late in the process.

Good luck with the 1.1 release,

Cheers

Stéphane

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica):
Hi Fawad,

Thank you also for your hard work and I'm glad you had a nice time during GSOC.

Thanks also for providing some status and I will be waiting to install the
latest version and see the feedback the others community members will have.

Caty

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:28 PM Fawad Ali <m.fawaadal...@gmail.com