On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 10:46 AM Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> > On 6 Sep 2019, at 10:42, Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com> wrote:
> >
> > And why do you guys think about raisin the history to 30 at least
> > platform pipeline jobs?
>
> We need to first check if we have enough disk space first, it’s going to
> consume a lot of it.

ci.xwiki.org currently use 393G (total, not just Jenkins) and have
1.3T available. I check a few history entries of xwiki-platform master
and the scale seems to be about 70M (90% of which is the log file)
with something like 10 failing tests so I think we are safe for a
little while

> Also, we would need to monitor closely for perf issues and roll it back if it
> doesn’t go well.

Of course but that's easy.

--
Thomas Mortagne