Here's a great job opportunity for someone interested in working on desert fishes in eastern Oregon. Lots of on-the-ground projects and considerable independence. Rural landowner collaboration skills a must! Lakeview is a relatively small community (so you better like small communities) next to Goose Lake and lots of open country all around. Fish conservation challenges abound.

If you're interested, contact Roger or Bill (see contact info and job description links below). This is someone I end up collaborating with, so I'd be happy to answer general questions as well - but I have nothing to do with the applicant selection.

Opening closes on December 6 deadline.

- Stewart

Stewart B. Reid, Ph.D.
2045 East Main St
Ashland OR 97520
(541) 488-5154; 890-1669 (cell)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Specializing in the Biology and Stewardship of Western Fishes

Roger C. Smith
Klamath Watershed District Fish Biologist
1850 Miller Island Road West
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (541) 883-5732 Fax: (541) 883-5521

William R. Tinniswood
Assistant District Fish Biologist
Klamath Watershed District Office