** Summary changed:

- Date text field needs validation rule in form area or data entry screen
+ Date text field needs validation rule in data entry screen

--
Date text field needs validation rule in data entry screen
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/430657

Status in DHIS 2 - District Health Information Software: Confirmed

Bug description:
DHIS2 --> Services --> Data Entry

Here after selecting appropriate organisation unit, data set and period we get
data entry screen, here we fill data one by one, after that we press complete
button below the data entry form page and we enter some garbage character or
special character or numbers in the date text field and it shows it is saving
those values. Here we think this "complete" button should have some validation
so that it prompts while clicking it if we fill some other characters inside
date text field.