Hi Abyot and Others,

I tested the* UpdatePatientAttributeValues *function. It doesn't show
anything. I think if we have *EditPatient*, we don't need *
PatientAttributeValues*.

*About enter name for Patient and Patient attribute*
      - The validate function ( *required_group {validate...*)  doesn't
allow to enter Vietnamese in Add/Update patient, Add/Update PatientAttribute
,....
*VD: Châu --> Warning message: Please Letters, numbers, spaces and
underscores only.*
      -  For mother, we have attributes, such as age, pre-pregnancy,
*housenumber,
street name*. We want to enter *street name* next to *housenumber*. So, I
think  we have to sort attributes in groups ?

*Patient Identifier Type*
      - In Add Patient form, only show *Patient Identifier Type* when object
has age *less then 5*. In Mother-Child Record in Vietnam, besides the
children object, we also manage children *less then or equal 15*. How do you
think if we have a parameter ( user input ) for it ?

*Dataentry*
*Program Stages History/Plan*
  *Sau khi sanh (After to born):*  Scheduled For 2010-02-04   *Kết quả
(Result):*  Scheduled For 2010-02-04   *Trước khi sanh (Before to
born):* Scheduled For 2010-02-01
*
*
The stages aren't listed in order. I want them to list, as follows : Before
- After - Result.

Yes/No datatype shown dataentry is a combobox. How do you think if we use a
checkbox ?

*- Programs for patient*

Why don't assign program for patient when to add a new patient. And in the
future, if the patient attends other programs, we will assign them again.

- *RelationShip*
I can't create relationship between two objects.

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispviet...@gmail.com