Public bug reported:

Setting Start Page to GIS makes the DHIS 2 menu inaccessible. This is
because when you click on the "Exit GIS" button on the GIS page, the
software attempts to take you back to the DHIS 2 main menu page but then
it immediately returns to the GIS page again effectively locking you
onto the GIS page and then you're stuck! Is there a way to regain
control from this error otherwise I will suggest GIS be removed from the
available options in the Start Page.

** Affects: dhis2

--
Setting Start Page to GIS makes the dhis2 menu inaccessible
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/602701

Status in DHIS 2 - District Health Information Software: New

Bug description: