From: dhis2-users-bounces+rdf4=cdc....@lists.launchpad.net
[mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+rdf4=cdc....@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of
Friedman, Roger (CDC/OID/NCHHSTP) (CTR)
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:05 PM
To: Lars Helge Ă˜verland; DHIS 2 developers; dhis2-us...@lists.launchpad.net;
Knut Staring; Edem Kossi; olati...@gmail.com
Subject: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 setup problem

Folks --

    As you may have heard, Ghana Health Service is enthusiastic about
installing DHIS2.  On Thursday and Friday I got to meet with their
implementation team and tried to set them up with a working version of DHIS2
with which to practice.  The setup instructions are attached.

    Although I got the data into the DB (it can be seen using ODBC with the
username/password), DHIS2 does not seem to see it, I can't even get a list of
hierarchy levels.   Unfortunately, I neglected to get the tomcat log, but will
do that right away.

    Any help you could give me with resolving this would be great.

Thanks, Roger