Folks --

            I am unable to generate the Org Unit Structure and Org Unit
Group Set Structure Normalized resource tables.  My org unit stuff
passes data integrity tests.  The errors are

                        Failed to Add Objects at
org.amplecode.quick.batchhandler.AbstratBatchHandler.addObject (line
195) in
org.hisp.dhis.resourcetable.defaultresourcetablesservice.generateorganiz
ationunitstructures (line 192) and
Failed to flush batch handler at
org.amplecode.quick.batchhandler.AbstratBatchHandler.addObject (line
290) in
org.hisp.dhis.resourcetable.defaultresourcetablesservice.generategroupse
tstructures (line 241)

            I suspect the issue may have to do with Tomcat 6.0 (I had
previously been using 5.5) memory.  The two fixes that I knew about for
that release (env var JAVAOPTS = -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=256m
-XX:MaxPermSize=768m and web.xml jsp servlet init-param
enablePooling=false) slowed things waaaaaaaaaaaaay down (substantially
all pages never finished loading).  DHIS2 is now the only web app
running.

            Suggestions to diagnose or fix?

            While I am here, I read Ola's chapter on reporting, which
was very useful.  It made clear what I was just coming to realize, that
disaggregation groups are not rolled up to the next level.  This means
that indicators based on disaggregation groups (percent of patients
whose CD4 count was less than 350 at the first visit) don't roll up, we
are basically left with making each cell of disaggregated data a data
element of its own.  I suppose I can work around it, but it's a big
disappointment.  Am I understanding this right?  Is it on the workplan?

Thanks all, Roger