** Changed in: dhis2
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Thu Tran (tran-hispvietnam)

** Changed in: dhis2

--
Exception in Organistation unit chart report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/626630

Status in DHIS 2 - District Health Information Software: Fix Committed

Bug description:
When I create a organisation unit chart report, it generate fine. But when I
edit it by change other indicator or uncheck the one of the check box,.. then I
can't save that report anymore because it always generate Exception like this
An exception occurred

Sorry! The system failed to execute the operation. Usually, no data is lost and
you can continue working by going back to the previous page. If you wish to
report the incident, please save this page by choosing "File -> Save (page as)"
in your browser and include the saved page in the report. The problem details
are listed below.

[-] Exception (java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): 1

    * org.hisp.dhis.period.Period.(Period.java:97)
    *
org.hisp.dhis.period.DefaultPeriodService.getPeriodByExternalId(DefaultPeriodService.java:107)
    *
org.hisp.dhis.period.DefaultPeriodService.getPeriodsByExternalIds(DefaultPeriodService.java:116)
    *
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:-2)