This looks like a useful tool. Is it possible to use this as a means of
sending SMSes which are sent from the DHIS2 server via the local network
(to which the android device is connected)? It would seem you would need a
public IP to do this, but if the android is somehow connected to the DHIS2
server, I guess there is no means to "push" these messages directly to the
Android device. I do not think any device is going to have a public IP.

Regards,
Jason