Hi Saptarshi,

I thought the whole point of using WSDL was to answer to "You would
probably need to exchange metadata before to get the UUIDs for the
dataelements etc.
If this is fairly fixed, should be fairly easy... if it isn't fixed you
should read the metadata using"

and all is fairly easy after. That is not just 4 words, that is lots of
coordination and research.

regards,
murod