But we are not using any data entry forms. Our data comes into the system
via dhisreport module for OpenMRS. This module saves data into table
datavalue of dhis directly. I tried finding completeddataset via 'Reporting
Rate Summary' but it appears that it has 0 'Actual Reports' for all months
(data in table datavalue exists though). Our reports are dataSet centric
and a report is comprised of a dataSet.
Is there some important consideration we have not taken into account in
using dhis?
A quick solution could be finding all members for a dataSet and add those
in dimension dynamically, but is there some other better way of achieving
the goal?