Hi Bob,

I will take a look at the data and see where the duplicates may be. The
data was generated using Data-Export feature in DHIS so there is certainly
a problem with this feature. When I was importing, I had selected New and
Updates. The "Updates" bit of it should have handled the duplicates. To
test this, when I selected "Updates Only", the import went through
successfully.

Morten, as for the user, yes I am sure the user exists in the database. I
will reset password and see what happens.

Thanks!

Edwin