Hello Maimoona,

thanks for reporting. I have tried to reproduce your problem but could not.
What I did on the demo was:

- Export data in CSV format for Ngelehun 2013-02-01 -> 2013-04-01 for PHUF
2 form
- Removed the corresponding data by simply blanking out in the data entry
form
- Imported the CSV file

This lead to data re-appearing in the form.

Some things to check:

- What does your CSV file look like, does it have values, can you please
post it?
- If you already have data in your database and do an export, then you must
remove some of it for the import to have any effect on the same database.
- The CSV file is using UIDs, not database ids, category option combo id to
15 will not work.

Let us know.

Lars