Hi Olav,

yes that is the way it is supposed to work at the moment. There are of
course arguments on both sides here, but I think its the better solution.
If you lock a data set, then you expect that the data will not change, and
you could event release reports based on that. If your data changes because
someone else has made a data set with the same data elements then it is bad
- I think it is better to be on the conservative side here.

Lars