Thanks Morten
Steffen - i'm not sure about the auto-update for the upgraded www server. We
need this fix.

Rodolfo MeliĆ”
+44 777 576 4090 | +1 708 872-7636

Please ignore any typos on this email sent from my mobile, probably
written while I was at the park with the kids, at the airport walking to
the gate, or sleepless (although exhausted). Grammatical faults? I'm
sorry- I do my best

> On 26 May 2014, at 22:40, Morten Olav Hansen <1323...@bugs.launchpad.net>
> wrote:
>
> This have now been fixed in latest trunk, and backportet into 2.15
>
> --
> Morten
>

> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Morten Olav Hansen <morte...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hm, I see the same issue on our demo server. We will look into it.
>>
>> --
>> Morten
>>

>> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Morten Olav Hansen
>> <morte...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Have you tried with the latest 2.15? There was a bug related to upgraded
>>> jquery ui.. Which have been fixed

> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1323339
>
> Title:
>  Group Sharing - search doesn't return any matches
>
> Status in DHIS 2:
>  New
>
> Bug description:
>  When doing Sharing Mangement from any object, no group is returned.
>  Even if you write the full name, you are not allowed to add the group.
>  This is happening on all 2.15 servers, including DHIS demo - see
>  attachment
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.