Hi

All our endpoint have now been switched our to using the new field
filtering (similar to the old inclusion/exclusion), so the data you want is
probably there, but you have to tell the system you want to have it. I do
see that there is a bug in the UserCredentials class, I will fix that
tomorrow.

Please see the documentation here:
http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch30s07.html

Regarding the the custom serializers, we needed a bit more custom control
over the output, we still use Jackson (ObjectMapper, but not data-binding)
in the backend, together with xml (StAX).

--
Morten