Public bug reported:

When a user is writing Interpretation on the Dashboard (Chart/graph or
any other output) it is not visible to other users. So interpretation
are not being shared amongst users. It was working fine with DHIS2.17
version but when we tried same thing with DHIS2.19 it is not working.

Does anyone has idea about this?

** Affects: dhis2

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.

Title:
  Interpretation on Dashboard is not being shared with other users.

Status in DHIS 2:
  New

Bug description: