Hi Matthieu,

Thanks for your response. We have recently rolled out a DHIS 2 instance in
Mali where staff will be using a custom standalone application we have
built to import survey (program and program stage) data, as well as
aggregate data (datasets) into DHIS 2. They will then use DHIS 2 to do
analysis on the data.

Prior to this rollout the users have had no exposure to DHIS 2 except for a
3-5 day training course. A translated User Manual would be invaluable to
them as they get more comfortable using DHIS 2.

Thanks again for your help.

Lorill