Dear Mohamed,

Untag them from datasets. They will not affect your reporting rates and
completeness.

If you delete them, you will be deleting historical data (which I think you
want).
How I have solved this problem in Uganda, I always tag them as closed or
Non functional using an organisation Unit Group Set.

Alex

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Mohamed Bangura <mbang...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are currently trying to delete old facilities from our main server
> but nothing seems to be happening since these facilities already have
> data.Is there a way one can do this or disable the facilities as this
> is currently affecting the completeness of our data.
>
> I need your help please.

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "