Hi Archana,

thanks for the feedback.

Did you test against

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Archana Chillala <
archa...@thoughtworks.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have created an attribute with a value type - "Yes Only" and assigned
> it to data set. In the maintenance app, when we look at the data set,
> instead of a 'check box', a blank text field is shown (when the value type
> is 'Yes Only'). We tested with other value types, and looks like except for
> option sets (which are rendered as a drop down list), all other value types
> are shown as a text field.
>
> Here's the screenshot attached. "*Is this a report template?*" is our
> attribute name of value type "Yes Only"- rendered as text field. "*test
> attr"* is an attribute of type - option sets - rendered as drop down.
>

> Also, if the attribute has value type "Yes Only" and some new ones added
> (like coordinate, file etc), when assigned to data set, we are able to see
> them in the new Data Sets module of maintenance app, but not in the older
> Data Sets app.

This issue I cannot reproduce on /demo or /dev
<https://play.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-maintenance/#>. Perhaps you tested on
a bad revision. Could you please try to reproduce on dev?

> *Issue - attribute with option sets:*
>
> The Value type of option sets is not made mandatory. So, if we create an
> option set without assigning a value type, and add that option set to an
> attribute, we will not be able to create the attribute as the value type of
> custom attribute is missing. (Basically, the value type of option set is
> considered the value type of custom attribute. But when there is no value
> type given, it takes "No Value" and attribute does not get created. Also,
> looks like updating the value type of option set is not possible.

You are right - we need to make value type of option set not-null.

Fixed now in trunk:

https://github.com/dhis2/maintenance-app/issues/189

regards,

Lars