Hi David,

I certainly understand the value of having this as an option, and I think
in general it would be nice to be able to (but not forced) to configure the
system to display a warning about preexisting relationships for that
particular TEI when the user creates a new relationship.

One question that must be addressed is whether there should be a warning
that lists all types of relationships, or just relationships of the same
type as the user is trying to create.

Knut