Hi Alex,

Thanks for answering. Your answer has been useful but unfortunately, my problem
remain. Just for infrmation,
I use DHIS2 Version: 2.22, Build revision: 21979 and Build date: 2016-04-13
03:37. I made up the configuration you told about but nothing has been improved.

Please any other solution?

bellow the the attache file of the the config I did.

** Attachment added: "DHIS2sms.JPG"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1595272/+attachment/4695205/+files/DHIS2sms.JPG

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.

Title:
  DHIS2 sms tracker Re-import

Status in DHIS:
  New

Bug description:

  Hi
  I’m using dhis 2 mobile configuration sms command to fill my tracker program
form (Tracker capture with registration). But after sending the message into
the system, I realized that I must click on the “Re-import” button before
getting the message into dhis 2 tracker dashboard.
  So what can I do to get my sms be imported automatically. Or what can I do to
see automatically the tracker message that has been sent into the system via
sms on my tracker dashboard without clicking on the “Re-import button”.

  Please any help
  Best Regard