Hi Dhis2,
I am currently trying to run some experiments on the DHIS2 Code base.
I made changes to the class App in package

package org.hisp.dhis.appmanager;

/**
 * @author Saptarshi
 */
public class App
    implements Serializable
{

The change was that I added an attribute named along with its get/set ers.

@JsonProperty
public String getTestVal() {
    return testVal;
}

public void setTestVal(String testVal) {
    this.testVal = testVal;
}

This is the class that is used to deserialize the manifest.webapp.
And then I debugged my controller at the renderApp function and tried to
debug an instance of this class. But it did not show an attribute. Then I
debugged this class itself and then I saw this message

​
I am suspecting that there is something is wrong with the way I am building
the whole scenario. What I am running as a war is the dhis-web-portal
project and debugging its app controller class. So I tried mvn clean
compile on the dhis-api project. Then I tried it on the overall root
project.
Followed by a mvn clean and mvn jetty:run-war at the dhis-we-portal project.
But still I cannot seem to get it built so that I can experiment on adding
some features into the codebase.

What am I doing wrong here :(.
Thanks for your help in advance.

best regards,