Dear Nayeem,

Try the Tabular Widget. It has similar functionality. You can turn it on
from the Tracker Dashboard (Default is DataEntry Widget)

Alex

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 8:54 AM, Nayeem Al Mifthah <n.mift...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Developers
>
> It would be very helpful if you could add "Render sections as tab"
> function in program stage management. It will enable to view sections in
> tab on the time of tracker capture and event capture data entry.
>
> It is available for aggregated dataset management.
>

> *Nayeem Al Mifthah*
> *Consultant for HSS, Health MIS, M&E*
> Email: n.mift...@gmail.com
> Cell:+8801914030574
> Skype: nayeem.a.m

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "