Hi Devs,

Some of our projects require us to be able to collect and analyze data
bi-weekly and bi-monthly From the current

*Version: 2.22 *

*Build revision:22092*

We have been forced to select the "weekly" option for the bi-weekly dataset
and montly for the bi-monthly data sets.

The problem with such adjustments is that they make time graphs virtually
impossible; if for example I use a weekly period for the bi-weekly data
set, but fill in data only every other week, then when I plot the data over
time, every two weeks the line is going to drop down to zero, then zoom
back up the next week, making it unreadable.

Our request is have these reporting periods (Bi-weekly and Bi-monthly). If
so is it possible to be backported?

Regards,

Sadik