From: Abyot Asalefew Gizaw <ab...@dhis2.org>
Date: Monday, 31 October 2016 at 11:28
To: Sam Johnson <samuel.john...@qebo.co.uk>
Cc: Olav Poppe <olav.po...@me.com>, DHIS2 Developers
<dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Tracker - enter data for different stages in
programme in different orgunits

Hi Sam,
Yes, by data view I meant data output and analysis organisation units.
Nothing has changed in 2.25. What we have so far, TEI search organisation unit
applies only for tracked entity instances. As I mentioned in my earlier mail,
we need to do some work from server side so that we allow not only access to
TEI but also to related enrollments and events.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Sam Johnson