Hi Devs,
I have some data elements that are of type YES/NO for example, in the
attached screen shot the "EPRU -Pre-Plan Approved EPP in Place" is of
yes/no type with the aggregation operator set as average (yes/no). It only
has one value set to true/yes in the system. I have seen this post here -
http://osdir.com/ml/dhis2-devs/2012-02/msg00346.html with the explanation
regarding this issue. However is it possible to have
i) Average operator that does not convert the values to (%) , this is
important when creating indicators since one has to keep dividing yes/no
values by 100.
ii) Display (%) sign in the Pivot Table so that users can be able to see
that the average value has been converted to a percentage

rgds
David