Thank you Jason,

I have used a custom form for the data entry screen in the online version/web
version, however the ordering in that form is not respected by the android data
capture app either.

I will try a section form to see, but if there are any other thoughts I am
interested to know.
Many thanks,
Blake

--

Blake Hansen
Projects Implementation Manager, BAO Systems