Hello DHIS-Devs,

We use Datastore api to store data related to our app under our app namespace.
As mentioned earlier we see that as most other APIs the dataStore GET
api/dataStore/<namespace> don’t support lastUpdated.

We are planning to introduce lastUpdated filter on this API. Will you be open
for that change?

Thanks,
Jhansi