Hi Gaurav

This was change quite some time back. The default filter operator is now
AND, which means that query will not work. You have 2 options:

https:/
serverurl.org/api/26/dataElementGroups.json?filter=dataElements.id:in:[ID1,ID2]

or

https:/
serverurl.org/api/26/dataElementGroups.json?filter=dataElements.id:eq:ID1&filter=dataElements.id:eq:ID2&rootJunction=OR

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/webapi_metadata_object_filter.html
https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/webapi_metadata_object_filter.html#webapi_metadata_logical_operator

--
Morten Olav Hansen