Hi Mike,

this was an unfortunate bug which existed in the API at some point which
caused some trouble in various databases. Cleaning it up is a bit involved
if you have data for both default option combos and want to merge it. We
have an SQL script here with various commands which is helpful:

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-utils/blob/master/resources/sql/fix-duplicate-default-category-option-combos.sql

regards,

Lars

Lars Helge Øverland