Hi Em,

to create a custom form: Edit the program > go to Program Stages > edit a
stage > go to Create data entry form (scroll down on the vertical menu) >
click Custom form.

We have tried to reduce the number of items in the context menu and made it
part of a larger add/edit program screen. It is perhaps a bit more hidden
but it should allow for a simpler workflow.

regards,

Lars

On 14 March 2018 at 09:08, Em Le Hong <em.hispviet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear dev team,
>
> In 2.28 and older versions, we can design custom for registration page
>
> But in 2.29, the Program module is replaced with new feature in
> Maintenance app and I couldn't find the place to design custom for
> registration page.
>
> I have 2 questions on this:
>
> 1. Where can I design custom registration page for tracker program in 2.29?
> 2. If it's a missing feature, so will you implement it in future or remove
> it completely?
>

> Thanks,
>
> --
> *Em Le Hong*