It looks like someone changed the admin password (which is within the
authorities of the admin user). It should be back tomorrow when the system
is reset. Meanwhile, I agree that the best thing is just create your own
account.

Cheers,
Jim

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:08 AM, Bridget Magoba <bridgetmag...@mifumi.org>
wrote:

> Hi Ifeanyi,
>
> You can try creating your own account, there is a green button at the top
> right corner.

Jim Grace
Core developer, DHIS 2
HISP US Inc.