I suppose you could check all the (orgunit,period) combinations in the
datavalue table and also which datasets are assigned to which orgunits from
the datasetsource table:

select distinct sourceid,periodid from datavalue;
select * from datasetsource;

Then insert what is missing into the completedatasetregistration table....