From: Dylan Tovey <dy...@susumamas.org.pg>
To: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 3:18 PM
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Direct tallying into DHIS installation

Dear all,

We are currently looking at ways of reducing data transfers
(i.e. paper to DHIS).

Has anyone ever set up a DHIS installation where data was
entered “live” i.e. staff use a DHIS-generated form like a tally
sheet (entering data as they see patients). I do not mean in the sense of
entering into a name based record – but an actual tally sheet style form
(to match their existing paper ones) that is then uploaded at end of day and
aggregated into the monthly report.

If you have done this – would appreciate any
insights/tips.

Regards

Dylan Tovey