Congratulation on the new release, it is nice to see the new features
especially the CSV import functionality.
However ...

I've just had a go at importing a small set of historical data (Monthly
outpatient attendance by district) going back six years (2005-2011). This is
just two data elements (Outpatient attendance, Outpatient reattendance) with
four combo categories (Male, Female, Below 5 yrs old, 5 yrs and older) for each
of our 112 districts. The CSV data file is about 4.6 megabytes in size.

I gave up on watching the import process after an hour. At that point it had
been using 90% of our test servers memory (4GB) and burning 100% of one
cpu/core almost the entire time. This is just one of the smallest datasets we
would be looking to import. It appears that the CSV import in it's current
state is not able to cope with reasonably large data. Or am I getting this
wrong ? Do you have any ideas/workarounds ?

- Edward -