Hope this hasn't been asked before, but is there any way to associate an orgunit with a dataset for a defined period, or at least a start period? We are migrating users from one dataset to an updated one with different questions etc. The changeover will take some time so had to create a second dataset rather than change the original. Anyway if you look at 'Reporting rate summary' reports it gets very confusing. For example lets say orgunit 'Muchila' is associated with dataset old for Dec 2012 and then is changed to dataset new for Jan 2013. If you look at the reporting rate summary report for dataset old, there is no information for Dec or Jan (blank / empty table). Conversely if you look at dataset new for either of these months then the table is populated with expected values. This is fine for Jan 2013 as you are expecting data, but Dec 2012 should give a blank.... For creating charts this makes no difference, but it is sometimes important to determine whether a 0 means the orgunit failed to report or not.... This may be difficult to determine with historical data!

Hope all of that made sense - let me know if I need to clarify.

Cheers
Dan